Saturday, February 20, 2016

Surrounded by Love

I am running a little late, but this is a Valentine Card I made for my daugher.  I love this sweet image from Art By Miran called Be My Valentine.

Kit and Clowder released a free Backgrounds III tutorial with the February Create and Learn classes, so the background is done using one of the techniques in this tutorial.  It seems like I am always struggling when it comes to implementing backgrounds, but this was so easy and it looks so beautiful!  Thank you Alyce Keegan!  I am constantly learning something new from you!




Copics Markers Used
Skin:  E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Eyes:  B97, B95, B91
Hair: BV25, BV23, B63, BV20, B60, RV95 
Dress:  BV08, BV04, BV02, BV00, V09, V06, V04
Tights:  C3, C2, C0
Glasses / Shoes:  BG09, BG07, BG02
Hearts:  R39, RV29, R85, R83, R81

Background:  BG78, BG75, BG57, BG53, BG10, Refill BG10

Products Used:

I dampened Hug Snug White Seam Binding and dipped it into Distress Inks Peacock Feathers.  I kept dipping and scrunching until I got the color I wanted and wadded it into a ball.  You can air dry it, but I used a heat gun to dry it quickly.



Wild Orchid Crafts pink miniature mixed gardenia flowers.


Wild Orchid Crafts Off-While Guipure Lace

I haven't really entered too many challenges, but thought I would try it out for a while.  I am entering this into the following challenges:



xoxo,
Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment