Friday, July 13, 2012

KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid

So I've disappeared for a while.  It's been a busy two weeks.  Thank you to my sister for holding up the blog fort.  She's starting her rotation back to work and it looks like I may have a little weekend r&r that I can do some scrapping.  Last night I had a Stampin' Up party with my friend Erin (the demonstrator).  We had fun and I thought I would post one of the cards everyone made.  They also made candy wrappers, Little Debbie toppers and tea bag holders.  All very cute.  The only thing I did was a card because I was busy being a hostess.  It was fun though.  I will say that this reminds me that I don't have to do complicated and detailed embellished cards to create cute and quick notes and letters.  I often get stuck and stressed on trying to "deck" out a card.  Erin reminded me we can express our thoughts with simple cards also.  It also reminds me to slow down and apply this principle in life.  I need to simplify a lot of things and remind myself that I can enjoy the simpler things in life.



With that said, I am onto my challenge card for Krista's site (so much for my own thoughts) but I am going to try to KISS moving forward.

xx,
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment