Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blingy Baby Cakes


So I have no excuse on why this card is just now getting done!  This Baby Cakes and Baby Jake were the first images I ever colored when I was learning to use my Copics last August!!  I can't believe they sat around this long unfinished!  Oops!  So now the people who are going to receive these cards have babies that are 10+ months old!  Oh well, it's the thought that counts right??  Better late than never??  Hehe.  Guess I AM making excuses!  This is literally the first image I colored so go easy on the coloring skills!  I think I have improved a little since then.



I couldn't tell you what colors I used since it was almost a year ago!  LOL!  I will also post Baby Jake later today.  He was also colored last August as one of my first images!  Anyway, both of these cuties are Saturated Canary images.  I will be entering this cute baby girl in the Saturated Canary Bling Challenge.

16 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous card Angie, fab image and I love all the beautiful embellies.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO cute! Great coloring!!! and love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on a pink and yellow kick...can't get past the coloring though. Making the card hasn't been as fun for me. I'll get into gear soon. I've colored the new baby one and she's so pretty but I really am stumped at the card part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get it sis! All the things you make, be it cards or jewelry or whatever, they are all amazing!!

      Delete
  4. squee!!! this is the cutest easel card!! I love it!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the sc challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anjie this is beautiful well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, she is sooooo cute, just like your card. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a whole bunch of cute. Thanks for posting to Stamp N Plus' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so beautiful you have covered our elements well. Great job. Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us at Craftymess. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for entering our current challenge over on the CraftyMess challenge blog.
    Love the colours of this card. The pale pink and lemons work wonderfully together. Very beautifully coloured in and the embellishments top off a fantastic card!
    Hope to see you entering future challenges of ours.
    Love Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love this one hun col are perfict thanks for joing us over at crafty mess xxx nicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is delightful! I love all of the details. Thanks for linking up to our Anything Goes Challenge at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card. Thanks for joining in. Sarah CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my!! this card is my favourite!! babycakes is so cute and your colouring are lovely!
    you have a new fallower. hugs, tess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tess!! Hope you can find some inspiration here!!

      Delete
  14. Super cute image and your coloring rocks! Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete