Monday, July 23, 2012

Black & White +Teal

My sister has posted her B/W +1 for the SC Challenge and now it's my turn!  DT members please note that my sister and I share this blog.  We realize there is only to be one entry and we are only entering ONE card each.  Please do not delete our entries!  Thank you! :)

This is the lovely "Fancy" and she was a freebie from the oh so generous Krista at the Saturated Canary!  I made her into a wedding card for a coworker.  I have 3 friends at work who are getting married within 1 month of each other!!  EEEEEK!  I hafta's get busy!!  Anyway, all 3 of these lovely ladies are always decked out to the nines so I'm going to try and make their cards to match that!  I will be posting my other cards as I complete them.








papers: Bazzill, GCD, Fancy Pants
flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
punches: Martha Stewart
dies: Cheery Lynn, Spellbinders
metal initials: Making Memories
feathers: michaels (colored w/copics)
ribbons,pearls,stick pin beads: Michaels

Sorry about the poor quality pics.  It's really late and I couldn't wait till daylight because I wanted to get her posted!  Off to make more wedding cards!

I am entering Fancy into these challenges:

saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com
craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com
4craftychicks.blogspot.com
pennyschallenges.blogspot.com

12 comments:

  1. Stunning card Angie, love this image, I have her printed out, but haven't quite got around to colouring her yet.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caz! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. I am always jealous of the embellishments and want to come raid your cabinetssssssss. Hahaha
    Love you sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to CA to visit and you can raid all my stuff! XOXO

      Delete
  3. angie!! this is absolutely gorgeous!! the teal looks so pretty!! i love the way you did their names on the little plaque too
    thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou, that means a lot coming from you!

      Delete
  4. WOW you have put a lot of work into this and its paid off its stunning!! Thanks for joining us this week at SC big huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful wedding card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Weddings/Anniversaries" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the teal with the black & white. Thanks for playing along with us at the SC challenge.

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous wedding card. Love the colour combo and your fab embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing our Wedding challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, fantastic job!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colour work - especially this beauty's hair. Your colour choices are fabulous and I love, love, love the feathers! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete